What is the Senior Gift?
The USC Senior Gift is a time-honored tradition that unifies each graduating class and recognizes its unique contribution to USC. The USC Senior Gift provides an opportunity for each senior to foster their life-long identity as a member of the Trojan family, identify a need on campus to support collectively with their classmates, and spread the Trojan spirit.
What is the timeline of the Senior Gift?
- Seniors from the Senior Gift Advisory Board select a few senior gift projects for the entire Class of ’17 to choose from.
- Seniors from the Class of ’17 will participate in an online Senior Gift vote beginning in February, 2017. Make sure to encourage all your friends to vote. Only with the support of you and your friends can you build your class legacy!
- The winning gift option will be tallied and announced in March, 2017. Then, the USC Senior Gift Campaign officially kicks off. Once the participation rate is set, all seniors are encouraged to contribute to their class gift. Participation matters, not dollar amount!
What are the Senior Gift ballot options and voting results?
Who can participate in the Senior Gift?
Every senior in the Class of 2017 can participate. If you are a senior, you can help us reach our participation goal. We’re counting on you!
What if I can only give a small gift?
The truth is, there is no such thing as a small gift. Any gift, no matter the size, is generous. This campaign is about the number of donors, not the size of donations. That’s why we’re asking for you to give $20.17 in honor of your class year!
Why should I participate?
- Your participation could help us beat the participation of seniors at the powder blue school.
- As a student, you’ve benefited greatly from the generous contributions made by our alumni. Your participation in the Senior Gift further aids the tradition of giving back to provide incoming and current student the opportunities you were able to take advantage of.
- When you participate in the Senior Gift vote, your voice determines the what your class legacy will be. When you contribute to your class gift, you ensure the legacy is made.
- The last few years Senior Gift participation has reached a high of 96% of the graduating Senior Class making a gift! With your support, the Class of 2017 can top this USC record!
- No one else can do your part. As you prepare to take the next step in your life after graduation, you have a vested interest in making a lasting connection with USC. And what better way to do this than through a collective gift as a class?
When can I participate?
You can contribute anytime through June 30, 2017. Click here to give now!
How do I make a gift?
There are several ways that you can make your gift to the Senior Gift ’17 campaign.
Send a check (payable to USC Annual Fund with memo: Senior Gift 2016 to:
USC Office of Annual Giving
3551 Trousdale Parkway, AT&T Center T2500
Los Angeles, CA 90089-7799
Please call us at: